Regional Sales & Education Manager QLD & NZ
|Job Title:||Regional Sales & Education Manager QLD & NZ|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 15:38|
About the company
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a Regional Sales and Education Manager to manage and educate accounts across QLD and NZ.
This role will be based in QLD with quarterly trips to NZ and Sydney.
About the role
The Regional Sales and Education Manager is responsible for the achievement of sales targets for existing accounts across QLD and NZ. The role is also responsible for business development, in addition providing education and eventing support for accounts.
Duties & responsibilities
- Effectively manages accounts to ensure growth, customer and sales targets are met.
- Provides effective and regular customer contact and communication for accounts.
- Manages the sales process end to end for accounts.
- With the Global Sales Director, identifies Salon and Spa opportunities and growth in QLD and NZ.
- Develops a business plan for the region.
- Prepares, plans and executes for infield events in QLD and NZ.
- Creates training content as required.
- Develops a training schedule for QLD and NZ accounts.
- Delivers education and training programs to support the business needs in QLD and NZ.
Skills & experience
- 5 years Business Development/ Account Management experience across the Salon and Spa market.
- Has experience and a thorough understanding of the NZ market.
- Knowledge of wholesale and retail customer segments within the Health and Beauty Industry.
- Intermediate Excel experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Is a Brand Ambassador and is passionate about health and wellness.
- Clean drivers license and fully maintained vehicle for travel.
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive.
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers.
- Once a quarter the team do various team building activities such as, meditation classes and organic makeup classes.
- Generous product and car allowance.
- Attractive and rewarding bonus program.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 02 9023 1013.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000.00 - AU$110000.00 per annum + superannuation + benefits
Business Development Manager
Fashion Account Manager
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$70000.00 - AU$80000 per annum + fantastic benefits
Franchise Business Development Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
super + incentivv
Senior Brand Manager
Southeastern Sydney, New South Wales
AU$140000.00 - AU$160000.00 per annum + products discounts + free parking