|Job Title:||Retail Manager|
|Location:||North Shore, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000.00 - AU$90000.00 per annum + super + great benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 17:15|
- Work for a fashion retail business that's known for its timeless pieces
- Drive the continued success of this longstanding business
- Responsible for several high-performing stores including FLAGSHIP
About the role
We're recruiting for an Australian fashion retailer that shares sought after international brands with Australian consumers. The business has a focus on timeless, elegant pieces with chic silhouettes.
Due to an internal promotion, the team are on the lookout for a new Cluster Manager to take care of several stores across Neutral Bay and St Ives. This will include their Flagship location.
The successful candidate will split their time between several stores, leading and motivating their respective teams. The business has enjoyed strong sales figures and very low staff turnover, making this role a perfect fit for anyone who wants to contribute to a culture of excellence.
A typical week will be split between two locations (Neutral Bay and St Ives) and will include upskilling the sales team, enticing new customers through window displays and merchandising, building rapport with your clients and rostering.
This role will suit a Cluster Manager or an experienced Store Manager who is looking for a step up. We're looking for a retail know-it-all who has experience working in one of these locations!
In return, you'll get to work with beautiful product and a devoted team, taking over high-performing stores that have already proven their popularity. This is a wonderful business that cares for and develops its staff.
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Make commercial decisions to drive the success of your stores.
- Write rosters for your staff.
- Create the ultimate store environment through savvy merchandising and displays.
- Build relationships with key clientele.
- Relevant industry experience - fashion/accessories/footwear or similar.
- Suited to an experienced Store Manager or Cluster Manager.
- Must have experience with one of the following locations: St Ives, Neutral Bay.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Retail know-it-all and savvy salesperson.
- Drivers license.
- Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct line 02922 29754
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's