Retail Manager - Luxury Apparel and Accessories - Sydney
|Job Title:||Retail Manager - Luxury Apparel and Accessories - Sydney|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Competitive salary and bonus|
|Contact Name:||Kathleen McGrath|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2018 12:44|
Our client is globally renowned for their luxury ready-to-wear, leather goods, footwear and accessories; currently recruiting for a Retail Manager for their Australian presence in both flagship boutiques and department store concessions.
The Retail Manager will live and breathe the world of luxury, be up to date with current season trends and possess great passion for timeless statement pieces.
Reporting to the General Manager in Singapore and with a minimum of 6 direct reports at store and operational level, the Retail Manager will be responsible for delivery of key initiatives and activities to ensure significant incremental growth, revenue and profit targets are achieved. The successful candidate will join the senior leadership team and will make a valuable contribution to the broader business strategy development and execution.
- Support the General Manager in the optimisation of culture and employee engagement
- Lead store managers and teams 'from the floor' to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Review and update operating policies, procedures and standards of excellence for instore experience
- Lead capability development and reviews for all store team, including pipelining new talent
- Create and maintain a safe working environment for partners, customers and suppliers
- Initiate and maintain key partnership relationships including Luxury Hotels and Personal Shoppers
- Drive sales through promotion of effective CRM improvement strategy
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated sales and operational experience at regional or state level in premium or luxury retail
- Excellent communication skills and previous experience reporting internationally
- High degree of commercial acumen including proven ability to set and manage store performance targets
- Active and relevant awareness of the Australian luxury retail market and focus on buying trends
- A sense of urgency and the ability to energise, motivate and influence a team
In return for your passion and dedication you will be offered a competitive salary and bonus capacity awarded against the achievement of FY KPI's which include group, brand and individual targets, a generous clothing allowance, annual salary reviews and the opportunity to grow within a successful and dynamic organisation where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with a WORD format CV using the appropriate link. To know more please call Kathleen McGrath at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1005 quoting TR8260 for a confidential conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's