|Job Title:||Sales Administrator|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Helen Shields|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2021 17:39|
OUR CLIENT is a well-known fashion business known for their on-trend product, designing and producing high quality fashion pieces
- The Sale Administraor role will be responsible for SWOT Analysis. Notifying Agents/Customers of late deliveries and cancellations via production tracker. Processing customer returns. General support of sales and operations team. Reviewing weekly ST reports to identify slow/best sellers and implement transfers/swaps for accounts to also serve our online store and wholesale accounts. General administrative tasks as required.
- Set up for sales & arrange selling tools;
- Ensuring Joor upload & set up of linesheets are completed within critical path
- All information is checked and confirmed - prices/barcodes/drops/imagery
- Ensuring all line sheets are always correct after each change and communicated to agents
- Fabric swatch books
- Create and upload JOOR line sheets for all collections
- Assist Design with Sales notes booklet
- Product description files for Online
- Physical Lookbooks to arrange for stores
The Ideal Candidate
- Extremely organized with good time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, work to tight deadlines and perform under pressure
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication abilities. Excellent grammar and written communication is essential to this role.
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team
- Flexible, motivated and driven.
- Analytical with an extremely keen eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work with a range of personalities
- An interest in fashion and on top of changing trends.
- Proactive and keen to keep on top of the ever-changing digital landscape
- Proficiency in Excel spreadsheets
- A drivers license is desirable.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Helen Shields
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's