Sales & Business Development - Furniture
|Job Title:||Sales & Business Development - Furniture|
|Location:||Kensington, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum + super, commission & great culture|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Turner|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 10:13|
Due to company expansion our client is seeking a Account Manager (Sales & Business Development Manager) to join their premium furniture brand. The brand represents high-end craftsmanship and beautiful quality, they pride themselves on delivering an exceptional customer experience.
This role will focus on diving deeper within existing business relationships as well as seeking new opportunities within the market.
- New Business Development
- B2B and B2C Sales
- Building and maintaining strong relationships
- Managing and converting hot leads - email, phone and face to face
- Working autonomously and in a small team store environment
- Background in retail/B2B, furniture/home-ware would be preferred but not essential
- Proven track record of success
- Positive and engaging personality with the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Drive to grow within the business as it expands (huge progression opportunities)
- Passion and interest in home/furniture - highly regarded
- An extremely competitive salary
- Commission based
- Great company culture and work life balance
- Genuine career progression opportunities to take this role to the next level!
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply using the appropriate link or call Sophie Turner at TSHR on 02 9023 1007 for a confidential conversation.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's