Sales & Brand Manager
|Job Title:||Sales & Brand Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum + super|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 12:00|
About the role
We're recruiting for a successful womenswear brand that's headquartered in Sydney. The brand produces high quality, trend-driven product that caters to a young adult demographic.
The team are seeking an experienced Brand Manager from the apparel industry. The successful candidate will take over relationships with Department Stores and key fashion boutiques, as well as developing new business where suitable.
Responsibilities will include Showroom presentations for new collections, interstate travel to visit major accounts in Melbourne, working closely with Buyers to put together seasonal ranges & merchandising strategies, and partnering with marketing to drive improved brand image and sell-through.
This employer offers great product discounts, a fantastic office culture and the opportunity to work with great product.
Sydney inner suburbs location. Easily accessible by public transport. Salary circa $70 - 80k + super + product discounts.
CONTACT ME - firstname.lastname@example.org / 02 9222 9754
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
· Generate a strategic sales plan to grow the brand.
· Present new collections and ranges to key Buyers; includes styling.
· Work with marketing to perfect your brand image and social media strategy.
· Analyse ongoing sales and identify areas for improvement.
· Create bespoke merchandising guidelines for your accounts.
· Develop new business/open new doors.
· 3 + years of wholesale sales experience within the fashion industry.
· Must be a strong salesperson who can work to targets.
· In-depth knowledge of the Australian fashion industry.
· Relationships with relevant accounts.
· Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's