Sales and Education Manager VIC, SA & WA
|Job Title:||Sales and Education Manager VIC, SA & WA|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2021 12:06|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focuses on beauty from within.
About the role
The Sales and Education Manager is responsible for the achievement of sales targets for existing Independent Accounts (Spas, Salons and Wholefood Businesses) across VIC, SA & WA, in line with revenue, sales, profit and growth targets.
The role is also responsible for business development of Spas, Salons and Wholefood Businesses across VIC, SA & WA to ensure profitable account growth and business development for The Beauty Chef.
The role also provides sales support, education and advice for accounts to achieve further growth, whilst developing and maintaining positive and effective customer relationships.
This role is full time and will require you to travel interstate.
Duties & responsibilities
- Effectively manages Accounts to ensure growth, customer and sales targets are met.
- Ensures orders are submitted and placed within agreed order deadlines.
- Looks for improvement opportunities across Accounts.
- Responds professionally and on time to all client requests.
- With National Sales Manager, identifies opportunities and growth in VIC, SA & WA.
- Regularly visit David Jones stores that stock The Beauty Chef to drive sales and provide education and eventing support.
- Develop a training schedule for VIC, SA & WA accounts including David Jones.
- Deliver education and training programs to support the business needs in VIC, SA & WA.
- Maintain relationships with Accounts.
Skills & experience
- 5 years Business Development/ Account Management / Education experience across the department store and domestic Salon and Spa market.
- Knowledge of wholesale and retail customer segments within the Health and Beauty Industry locally and internationally.
- Intermediate Excel experience for the management of sales data and reporting.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally as required by the Company.
- Current Driver's License and own vehicle.
We are PASSIONATE- Using our knowledge and insights to drive results
We are SUPPORTIVE- Encouraging personal and professional growth to set each other up for success
We are AUTHENTIC- Our care and consideration for our Brand as well as our team is genuine
The Beauty Chef is proud of their commitment to diversity and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants for jobs will be considered on their abilities and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, family or carer's responsibilities, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, national extraction, social origin or any other irrelevant distinction.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's