Sales and Education Manager NSW & ACT
|Job Title:||Sales and Education Manager NSW & ACT|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2021 09:08|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally, namely- Sephora, David Jones and Adore Beauty. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a Sales and Education Manager that is aligned to the Brand Values. The role full time based in NSW, servicing NSW and the ACT region.
About the role
The Sales & Education Manager is responsible for the achievement of sales targets for existing Spas, Salons and Wholefood businesses in NSW and ACT.
The role also provides sales support, education and advice for accounts to achieve further growth, whilst developing and maintaining positive and effective customer relationships.
Duties & responsibilities
- Effectively manages Accounts to ensure growth, customer and sales targets are met.
- Ensures orders are submitted and placed within agreed order deadlines.
- Looks for improvement opportunities across Accounts.
- Regularly visit David Jones stores that stock The Beauty Chef in line with journey map requirements.
- Responds professionally and on time to all client requests.
- With National Sales Manager to identify opportunities and growth in NSW and ACT.
- Develop a training schedule for accounts.
- Deliver education and training programs to support the business needs.
- Maintain relationships with Accounts, including instore Management, Visual Merchandising Team and Retail Employees.
Skills & experience
- 3 years Account Management experience within the salon and spa industry.
- Experience within David Jones highly regarded.
- Knowledge of wholesale and retail customer segments within the Health and Beauty Industry locally.
- Intermediate Excel experience for the management of sales data and reporting.
- Must have own car and valid driver's license.
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive.
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers.
- Once a quarter the team do various team building activities such as, meditation classes and organic makeup classes.
- Generous product allowance.
We are PASSIONATE- Using our knowledge and insights to drive results
We are SUPPORTIVE- Encouraging personal and professional growth to set each other up for success
We are AUTHENTIC- Our care and consideration for our Brand as well as our team is genuine
The Beauty Chef is proud of their commitment to diversity and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants for jobs will be considered on their abilities and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, family or carer's responsibilities, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, national extraction, social origin or any other irrelevant distinction.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidental chat please call Rachel Walker-Cole 0422 163 400.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's