Sales & Showroom Coordinator
|Job Title:||Sales & Showroom Coordinator|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$55000.00 - AU$65000.00 per annum + super and car parking space|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2019 11:11|
- Work for an Australian interiors brand
- Enjoy a fantastic company culture with very low staff turnover
- Perfect for a customer-focused support person with fantastic interpersonal skills
About the role
We're recruiting for an Australian-grown homeware business that provides beautiful and unique interiors for clients in the retail, hospitality, interior design and architecture sectors. Many of their high-quality pieces are designed and produced in Europe by a team of experts.
The business's products are available to buy online, via a local sales representative or by a visit to the Sydney-based Showroom.
The team are on the lookout for a Sales & Showroom Coordinator to look after their Showroom appointments and support their sales team. This will include tending to showroom appointments from local businesses and designers, managing B2B customer inquiries, and offering administrative support to the wider sales team.
This is a Showroom-based position with a focus on offering exceptional customer service and product knowledge to incoming clients. The role will be split between client-facing duties and desk-based administrative tasks.
To succeed in the role, you'll need previous experience in a customer-facing position, ideally within the retail or wholesale industry. You'll also need to be IT-savvy and quick to learn new systems.
In return, you'll get to work for a longstanding business that produces high-quality products. You'll also get to learn from a brilliant team of industry experts.
This role is based in Sydney (inner suburbs, parking provided). Salary will be decided on according to the candidate's level of relevant experience.
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service to Showroom visitors (designers, architects, hoteliers, retail owners and consumers)
- Manage product samples.
- Respond to product and order enquiries via email and telephone.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team.
- Process orders and keep track of scheduled deliveries.
- Exceptional customer service skills; must be polite, professional and capable of servicing business customers.
- Administrative experience.
- Relevant industry experience (homewares, interiors, furniture, wholesale, etc.)
- IT savvy and quick to learn new systems.
- Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct line 02922 29754
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's