Sales & Showroom Support
|Job Title:||Sales & Showroom Support|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$65000.00 - AU$70000 per annum + super|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 16:57|
- Provide critical administrative support to the Sales team
- Manage Showroom viewings and B2B customer inquiries
- Head Office role that combines admin, customer service and showroom management
About the role
We're recruiting for an Australian textiles business that's known for its huge variety of high-quality product. This B2B business sells to architects, designers and retailers throughout ANZ. They have a Head Office and Showroom in Sydney's inner suburbs.
The team are on the lookout for a new Sales & Showroom Support person. Reporting to the Head of Sales, this person will provide critical administrative support to the on-road sales team, handle incoming customer inquiries and run key B2B showroom appointments.
This role will suit an experienced administrative person who values the importance of great customer service and problem-solving. The customers that you'll be dealing with are small business owners and design industry professionals.
In return, you'll get to work for a longstanding business with a trusted customer base. You'll also enjoy a fantastic company culture that has kept most employees around for decades.
This role is based in the brand's head office in Sydney's Inner Suburbs. They offer free on-site parking, a competitive salary and a wonderful business culture.
Contact me: 0292229754 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Split your time between Head Office and the on-site Showroom.
- Provide critical administrative support to the on-road sales team.
- Respond to incoming customer inquiries via telephone and email.
- Provide updates on products, delivery times, etc.
- Manage the showroom and lead appointments.
- Relevant industry experience; homeware, textiles, apparel, etc.
- Administrative experience.
- Exceptional B2B customer service skills.
- Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to email@example.com
Direct line 0292229754
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's