Sales Consultant - Scandinavian style Furniture
|Job Title:||Sales Consultant - Scandinavian style Furniture|
|Location:||Castle Hill, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$60000 per annum + super and genuine progression|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Turner|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 16:58|
If you have a passion for furniture, interiors, visual merchandising and customer service - I want to hear from you!
Due to company expansion our client is seeking a Sales Specialist for their brand new furniture store in Castle Hill. Our client represents high-end craftsmanship and beautiful quality, they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience
- Maintaining VM and store presentation to company standards
- Building long lasting relationships with clients
- Having a huge amount of knowledge of the brand and the story
- Opening and close the boutique
- Retail or hospitality experience
- A positive and engaging personality with the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Customer service focused with a sharp eye for store presentation
- The ability to adapt and learn
- A huge passion for the furniture/ home-ware industry
- An extremely competitive salary
- Generous bonus scheme
- Great company culture and work life balance
- Genuine huge career progression opportunities
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply using the appropriate link or call Sophie Turner at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1007 for a confidential conversation.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.