|Job Title:||Sales Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Gai Scarlett|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 14:16|
- Sydney - Occasional Melbourne trips
- Will consider 3-4 days permanent
- No micromanagement
Our client is well resourced and supplies Australian fashion retailers with premium men's and womenswear brands. They offer a unique design/production and supply chain solution.
Our Client is open to 3/4 days!
You will be comfortable and experienced in sales, business development and strategy implementation. Working within the division of an already established apparel branded business, you'll be supported by an in-house design and technical team, your role will be customer facing to expand and further develop current retail customers.
Building on their existing business including the ongoing enhancement of product offering within the area, this is a demanding & exciting role with plenty of scope to grow. We require a sales process driven individual who can engage mid to top tier retailers and offer a proven and highly regarded design and production solution. Your extensive sales/product experience gained from within the local Australian marketplace, either from an agency or a wholesale production house, will ensure consideration.
Skills & Experience
Ideally looking for an individual who can directly understand the client's business, to be able to offer their services to the broader marketplace. Working in a Business Development/Sales capacity, your responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships with stake holders within SME
- New account creation by being well networked and connected
- Manage all commercial negotiations
- Conducting brand analysis for all new opportunities to assess viability
- Working with graphics department to assist with client and business presentations
- Knowledge of product lead times, approval and pricing process
- Current understanding of offshore vendors
What's on offer
- This is a role where you can take ownership and set your own path, dealing with buyers/designers and decision makers to gain momentum and ultimately develop long standing partnerships.
- You will further develop the expansion strategy and work alongside the MD to ensure the business is offering a seamless service!
- To be considered for this role you must be well connected and know the local apparel landscape
- Client will consider part time
How to apply
Does this sound like you? Please click the APPLY button below and attach a Word resume to your application. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Gai Scarlett on +61 2 8223 5355. Job Ref 6637.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's