|Job Title:||Sales Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Goumal|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2021 16:46|
Our Client is a Brand that is on the rise to be one of the most influential women's ready-to-wear brands in Australia. The brand incorporates the idea of "past and present" in many aspects, showcasing the brand's unique style.
They are looking to recruit a Sales Manager to join the team. In this role you will be responsible for the achievement of sales targets for both Domestic and International Accounts in line with revenue, sales, profit and growth targets.
You will be directly responsible for the day-to-day management of accounts across Domestic and International and also provide sales support and advice for accounts to achieve further growth, whilst developing and maintaining positive and effective customer relationships.
* Developing the Domestic and International Sales Strategy across multiple Sales channels.
* Achieves short and long-term sales objectives.
* Developing and reviewing Sales and Marketing plans for each account.
* Performing sales planning and forecasting for each account.
* Providing quarterly updates to the business on the portfolio performance and strategies.
* Understands key competitors and new entrants in the Domestic Fashion, International Fashion and Premium market (retail and brands).
This position requires an applicant with need skills in Marketing for retail as follows:
- 5+ years sales experience in a B2C environment within fashion
- Experience in Wholesale and Fashion environments
- Advanced Excel experience for the management of sales data and reporting
- Extremely organised with experience of managing and executing a yearly Sales Strategy and Forecasting.
- Strategic and creative thinker.
- Team management experience.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's