|Job Title:||Sales Rep|
|Location:||New Zealand, New Zealand|
|Salary:||AU$65000.00 - AU$75000.00 per annum + super + bonus + car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2019 09:43|
- Work autonomously - be your own boss
- Take on a product-focused role and represent on-trend brands
- Applicants must have a valid driver's license and car
About the role
We're recruiting for a multi-brand business whose products are well-known and well-loved on a global scale. They are known for their high-end and on-trend pieces.
Due to several internal promotions, the business is on the lookout for a new Sales Rep for one of its most successful territories (South Island and lower North Island). The favoured candidate will look after existing accounts within their region, selling multiple well-known brands into local retailers, boutiques and pharmacies.
A typical week will include calling your retail partners to set up appointments, preparing sales forecasts, meeting with store owners and managers to suggest appropriate styles and brands, and negotiating on price points.
Be your own boss and manage your own day! This role will be great for someone who wants to work autonomously and is happy to be on the road. Ideally, you'll already have experience as an on-road sales representative in the FMCG, pharmaceutical or other industries.
Location NEW ZEALAND South Island and lower North Island (Kapiti Coast, Rimutaka Region & Hutt Valley)
Salary circa $65k - $70k + super + bonus + car allowance (for petrol, tolls, etc.)
Applicants must have a valid driver's license, car, and the full right to work in New Zealand.
Would suit someone living in Wellington, Christchurch, or broader South Island.
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Account management of existing retail and pharmacy customers.
- Regular in-store visits.
- Selling in relevant brands and products.
- Budgeting and sales forecasting.
- Introducing new products.
- Monitoring your competitors and ensuring that you're best in the business!
- Previous experience as a sales rep (could come from a variety of industries including FMCG, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, optical or fashion)
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with relevant owners and buyers.
- Ability to work at a fast pace.
- Driver's license and vehicle.
- Full right to work in New Zealand - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct line 0292229754
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's