Senior Accountant (WFH available)
|Job Title:||Senior Accountant (WFH available)|
|Location:||Hurstville, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2022 15:03|
About the Role
The Senior Accountant will manage a portfolio of accounting clients and have great autonomy to drive positive outcomes for their clients.
- Managing a portfolio accounting and tax clients - individuals and businesses
- Prepare tax returns and financial reports - individual, rental properties, trust returns, companies
- Preparation of BAS reconciliations
- Preparation of interim financials and reconciliations
- Budgeting and forecasting
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 8 years experience in an Accounting role in a Professional Accountancy Practice
- CPA or CA qualified
- Xero experience essential
- Have excellent computer skills and be willing to learn
- Team player, excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Strategic Wealth Management
Strategic Wealth Management was founded in 2002. It is a multi-disciplinary firm that provides accounting and financial planning services. The team aims to assist clients establish the appropriate investment structure for their individual needs, by providing "real time" advice with quality service.
Strategic Wealth Management has a portfolio of clients across accounting and financial planning that is managed by a small team of 14. The business has high staff retention with over half of the team being with the business for over 11 years.
In a recent survey Strategic Wealth Management achieved a 95% satisfaction score from both the team and clients.
Based in Hurstville, close to public transport. Flexibility to work from home one day a week.
How to Apply
Hit the Apply button below to submit your CV. For a confidential chat please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 0422 163 400.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's