Senior Brand Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Brand Manager|
|Location:||Southeastern Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$140000.00 - AU$160000.00 per annum + products discounts + free parking|
|Start Date:||May 2019|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 14:30|
- Work for a premium brand in the apparel sector
- Run your own business, taking ownership of sales, ranging and financials
- Must have a background in premium apparel (mens or womens)
About the role
We're recruiting for a premium apparel business that's experiencing year-on-year growth in double figures.
The team are in search of a Senior Brand Manager who has a strong B2B sales background, compelling financial and analytical skills, and demonstrable senior leadership experience.
Reporting to the GM, you'll take complete ownership of your brand in the local market. This includes setting the strategy, driving new business development, pricing and ranging, and selling in to Senior Buyers.
This is a sales-heavy role with a key focus on growing market share and driving financial success. Travel will be required as part of the role. The successful applicant is likely to be interstate 4 times a year, with occasional overseas trips also required.
In return, you'll get to represent a hugely successful brand and join a business that's in a period of major growth and innovation. You'll work with some of the best talent in the market and enjoy the freedom to work autonomously.
Sydney location (Sydney airport/Mascot area). Free parking onsite.
CONTACT ME - Katej@tshr.com.au / 02922 29754
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Generate a strategic plan for your brand.
- Create ranges and devise pricing strategies.
- Sell collections to Senior Buyers and maintain ongoing relationships with these key contacts.
- Drive new business opportunities.
- Analyse financial performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Feedback to design team.
- Industry experience - must come from a premium apparel background (mens or womens)
- Strong background in B2B sales (5+ years)
- Demonstrable line management experience
- Financially astute and capable of running your own P&L
- Advanced Excel user
- Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct line 02922 29754
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's