|Job Title:||Senior Designer|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Martin|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2018 15:13|
Our client has become one of the most sought after labels in Australia as well as internationally. Their name radiates contemporary luxe fashion that caters for a variety of customers that admire feminine and inspiring designs.
They are currently looking for a highly creative and driven Designer with experience in all facets of Design, from concept, to sample approval, to developing the product offshore. They are looking for someone who can work with the Creative Director in a collaborative manner and bring ideas regarding themes and inspiration to the table.
Working alongside the Creative Director, you will be required to carry out following duties:
- Create modern, original and directional design concepts
- Setting and adhering to design deadlines
- Identify and interpreting market trends
- Creating seasonal ranges and monthly injections
- Analysis and reporting on market trend-setting themes and colour palettes
- Sourcing & Designing trims, fabrics, graphics and detailing
- Print & product development
- Co-ordinate sampling process
- Pre-production fittings and approving samples
- Strong hand sketching along with Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Strong style aesthetic & eye for trends
- An understanding of design & manufacture and the ability to transform ideas in designs
- Able to work autonomously, but also have the ability to liaise with all levels of the business
To be considered you must have a minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role as well as a Fashion Degree, you will be very driven and committed to a career as a fashion designer & possess a strong personal style. Having a love for fashion, an eye for colour and creative flair will see you succeed in this exciting new role.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to email@example.com quoting S8472HM or call 8223 5300
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's