|Job Title:||Senior Designer|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Goumal|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2022 11:28|
About the Client
Designed and created in Melbourne Australia, our client is a high-end premium label, specialising in contemporary women's apparel. Their bold yet elegant pieces have amassed a global following, becoming a favoured label for special occasions and events.
Your New Role
As the Senior Designer you will be leading the design team to execute seasonal garment designs which are consistent with the brand aesthetic. Supporting the Creative Director, you will ensure all planning, organisation and concept creation is on time and in line with the brand vision.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct market research on trends, silhouettes, fabric and garment details which are relevant to the brand
- Communicate fabric and accessories details to the Production Manager to enable execution of each design collection
- Support and manage the seasonal campaign shoots including model casting, location planning, stylist planning and any on the day assistance
- Review previous sales reports each season to ensure garments are suited to key demographic
- Has 5-10 years' experience as a Designer or Senior Designer in a leading fashion brand
- Excellent knowledge of design and garment construction and fits and understanding of International and the Australian Markets
- Proven hand sketching skills as well as Photoshop, Illustrator skills or InDesign
- Well organised, have a high attention to detail with ability to ensure team can adhere to tight deadlines
Interested? We'd love for you to hit APPLY and find out more about your skills and interests!
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's