|Job Title:||Senior Designer|
|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Martin|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2018 13:34|
Our client has successfully become one of the most sought after labels in Australia as well as growing its fan base internationally. Their name radiates bohemian luxe fashion that caters for a variety of customers that admire feminine and inspiring designs.
They are currently looking for a highly creative and driven Designer with experience in all facets of Design, from concept, to sample approval, to developing the product offshore. They are looking for someone who can work with the Design Director in a collaborative manner and bring new ideas regarding themes and inspiration to the table - specifically across their RTW ranges.
Working alongside the Design Director, you will be required to carry out following duties:
- Create modern, original and directional design concepts
- Setting and adhering to design deadlines
- Identify and interpreting market trends
- Creating seasonal ranges and monthly injections
- Analysis and reporting on market trend-setting themes and colour palettes
- Sourcing & Designing trims, fabrics, graphics and detailing
- Print & product development
- Co-ordinate sampling process
- Pre-production fittings and approving samples
- Strong hand sketching along with Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Strong style aesthetic & eye for trends
- An understanding of RTW & resort and design & manufacture and the ability to transform ideas across both categories
- Able to work autonomously, but also have the ability to liaise with all levels of the business
To be considered you must have a minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role with either a domestic or international luxury brand as well as a Fashion Degree. You will be very driven and committed to a career as a fashion designer & possess a strong personal style. Having a love for fashion, an eye for colour and creative flair will see you succeed in this exciting new role.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to email@example.com quoting S8331HM
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's