Senior Ecommerce Executive
|Job Title:||Senior Ecommerce Executive|
|Contact Name:||Helen Shields|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2021 11:36|
Work for one of Australia's leaders in FAST FASHION FOOTWEAR and be the next SUPER STAR Senior ECommerce Executive. This role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to make YOUR mark and GROW the business's online sales and overall online presence. THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!
If you're looking for the next step in your digital career then this is ROLE for you !
- You will have input into the strategy of the website via weekly meetings with the owners of the business.
- Being the online merchant for the business you will report to management on the trading of the website.
- You will work with and project manage digital agencies, to ensure the agencies drive results with SEO / SEM campaigns.
- You will manage the content calendar and ensure KPI's are met - including and not limited to key dates, product arrival, content provided, sale period, product launches etc.
- You will ensure all social media is up to date and planned for product launches. This includes coordination and building relationships with influences.
- You will be the lead for EDM campaigns and coordinate with product launches, key dates, sale periods and other important events.
- Assist in the roll-out of our new website platform and manage content going forward.
What YOU Bring To The Business
· Highly motivated and organised- Being proactive!
· Have the ability to multitask, plan in advance & work to schedules.
· Extensive social media management skills - including and not limited to - Facebook / Instagram and Tik Tok.
· Experience with online scheduling tools.
· High level of communication skills
· Experience with E-commerce management within fashion, beauty or footwear.
· Ability to read analytics and analyse results from campaigns across all platforms.
· Experience with EDM management and understanding metrics
· Ability to work within a team and at times autonomously - You will be empowered!
· Motivation to grow the online business within the company and see as an opportunity to grow the role internally.
· Experience with Shopify CSM an added bonus!
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Heen Shields at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's