Senior Graphic Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Graphic Designer|
|Location:||Terrigal, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Goumal|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2021 13:38|
Our client is a global Womenswear brand, they blend classic, fashion-forward pieces including elevated basics with bohemian detailing. Since their inception, their aim has been to provide size-inclusive fashion basics for the modern bohemian. They seek to be an environmentally and socially responsible company; as such they are continually working towards providing the best clothing and accessories, with the least environmental and social harm possible.
The brand is looking for a unique Senior Graphic Designer with an in-depth understanding of the brand and a keen eye for trends and who is highly conceptual with a focus on timelines and the sales process. Ideally from a retail background and an understanding of e-commerce would be beneficial.
The role of the graphic design team is to oversee the development & completion of all visual branding for the entire business, with the aim of growing brand recognition and awareness with a resultant increase in conversion of browsers into loyal customers, all in line with the brand aesthetics.
In essence, the graphic design team is responsible for the production of all visual branding elements that customers interact with via web, socials, and bricks & mortar retail.
To be an ideal candidate, you will have experience in designing direct comms across multiple digital channels and adapting creative to suit seasonal markets. Leading the charge with exceptional communication skills you are the kind of person that is excited to get their hands dirty and committed to delivering excellent brand experiences.
* Responsible for the visual style, product packaging, POS, Instore Signage, and marketing campaigns. Creating the overall design and directing others who develop artwork or layouts. Ensuring quality, accuracy, and consistency with all deadlines.
* This role requires a creative and dynamic graphic designer to assist in all aspects of the development of the brand's promotional, advertising and marketing material. You will concept Designs for online catalogs. Strong Branding and the ability to present creative design solutions with strong branding skills.
* Developing marketing assets for brand communications business-wide. As a small business, you will have ownership of creative from conception to delivery and be expected to approach design with a strategic understanding of the brand.
* Influencer Look book, Wholesale Look book, Shoot Day imagery starred, cropped, exported ready for use in campaigns, Shoot day imagery in listings + curve customisation
* Creation of Fabric Designs for production
* Creation of Embroidery Designs for production
* Completion of tech drawings/tech packs for every garment and associated packaging
This position requires an applicant with skills as follows:
* Minimum 5 years experience in commercial Graphic Design roles
* Studied Graphic Design or similar at a tertiary level
* Experience with eCommerce software (such as Bigcommerce, Shopify etc.) and EDM platforms (such as Mailchimp / Klaviyo etc) is an advantage
* Experience in the fashion industry a preference
* Some experience in marketing, photography, design would be favoured
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Flexibility, ability to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies
* Strong problem-solving skills
Advanced Computer skills, Adobe Suite CS6 (Photoshop, Indesign, illustrator) knowledge of Microsoft office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Proven ability to generate creative concepts for brands.
Work collaboratively with all team members across the business to effectively share work in progress, plans, ideas, and resources.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's