Senior Graphic Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Graphic Designer|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 09:32|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer that understands and can communicate the brand values. The role is full time and based in their offices in Double Bay close to Edgecliff Station and there is a Bus Stop directly outside their offices.
About the role
The Senior Graphic Designer role is newly created to provide art direction and create conceptual and finished art that meets The Beauty Chef's brand standards and marketing communication needs. The Senior Graphic Designer reports to the Marketing Director and is responsible for producing finished art that meets The Beauty Chef's brand standards.
Duties & responsibilities
- Collaborate with the CEO and Creative Director and Marketing Director in the development of the creative concept for the work.
- Establish concepts and design direction for all on and offline projects/ brand materials.
- Produces graphic design and materials in line with brief.
- Provide innovative, strategic and high quality graphic design services that are in line with The Beauty Chef.
- Creates finished artwork for print, online and general marketing activities.
- Partner with Marketing Executive to formulate marketing and campaign creative across all touch points.
- Manipulates, converts or adjusts images to achieve the desired effect.
- Designs finished artwork for POS collateral and materials.
Skills & experience
- 5+ years experience in a similar position
- Understands industry trends and is able to interpret for marketing activities.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of The Beauty Chef brand, products and industry.
- Intermediate to Advanced level in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Strong and flexible skills in print and a strong understanding web and digital design.
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers
- Once a quarter the team do various team building activities such as, meditation classes and organic makeup classes
- Generous product allowance
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. Please make sure to include a link to your portfolio or attach your portfolio.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Adrian Markovski, 02 9023 1014.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's