Senior HR Advisor (Hybrid Role)
|Job Title:||Senior HR Advisor (Hybrid Role)|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2022 12:07|
About the Business
An exciting opportunity come up with one of Australia's leading boutique Law Firms in Sydney's CBD for a talented Senior HR Advisor to join the business. Going from strength to strength, this successful firm has been voted Employer of Choice on a number of occasions.
The opportunity will allow for you to take your HR skill set to the next level, owning the HR piece end to end in an awesome standalone role.
About the Role
As a Senior HR Advisor, you will be responsible for providing informed advice and proactive services on all aspects of human resource management within the firm.
This will include leading the development and execution of HR strategies that are aligned to the firm's goals, such as staff development, improvements in recruitment and retention, compensation, safety and health, systems, procedures and compliance.
You will also partner with senior staff to identify HR priorities and recommend appropriate solutions in relation to the firm's objectives will be key to this role.
The role is full time, however, we can consider a 4 day part time option for the right candidate.
The office is based in Sydney's CBD and is very close to public transport. We offer a WFH set up with 3 days in the office and 2 days at home.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Be part of the senior leadership team and contribute to monthly board report packs.
- Review HR systems and make recommendations for process improvements and efficiencies.
- Review and update HR policies and procedures to meet legislative and business requirements.
- Lead, monitor and review the performance management system.
- Manage the remuneration structure and annual salary reviews.
- Manages specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plans.
- Promote in-house initiatives to support staff well-being.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or Business Management.
- Ability to work within a team environment and autonomously.
- Experience within a Human Resources position, preferably in a professional services firm.
- Basic understanding of employment law.
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
- Organisational and administrative ability.
- Ability to negotiate and communicate well with all levels of employees and management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office ability (Word, Powerpoint, Excel & Outlook).
- Possess the tact, diplomacy and assertiveness to motivate ancillary services required to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and work to strict deadlines.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
How to Apply
Hit 'Apply' now.
For a confidential chat please contact Adrian Markovski on 0420 650 354.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's