Senior HR Manager
|Job Title:||Senior HR Manager|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2018 14:13|
Senior HR/Payroll Manager
A high-profile position, you will be reporting to the National HR/Payroll Manager and working closely with the CEO and Senior Leadership team.
This is an exciting role within a fast growing and very successful fashion retail organisation with multiple brands, over 320 stores and 3,500 employees and growing!
As National HR 2IC, you will get exposure to the Senior Leadership team; oversee payroll, including the setting up of a new ERP system; and provide support on all HR related matters nationally including ER and OH&S.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate that you are able to;
- Build credibility by developing productive working relationships and delivering meaningful solutions to all stakeholders, while maintaining a highly commercial mindset
- Be an innovative HR Leader who can adapt processes, practice and behaviours and provide predictive analysis to the business, critical for sustained success
- Work to drive continuous improvement, operational efficiency and employee engagement
- Work with leaders to identify talent and emerging leaders, and implement talent plans to ensure key roles have successors
- Advise managers in appropriate employee relations matters management
- Ensure effective on boarding and orientation programmes are in place for new hires
- Oversee OH&S updates, policies and procedures for Head Office and all 320 plus stores
- Manage payroll vendors and key stakeholders
- Oversee payroll improvement including setting up a new ERP system
Tertiary Qualifications in HR or related discipline.
Minimum of 5 years ANZ HR Management experience within a retail company.
Must be highly commercial.
Thorough understanding of Employment Laws and related legislation in Australia.
HR knowledge in pay-related/compensation and benefits practice and processes.
Strong knowledge of and experience with payroll systems.
Good understanding of the General Retail Award.
Strong leadership ability, excellent communication and well developed inter-personal skills.
Embrace collaboration and teamwork.
Self-driven with initiatives to challenge status quo to improve efficiency and provide better employee experience.
Is this you? Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Ann-Maree Chadwick on 0451 920 740.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's