Senior Management - Big Box Retail
|Job Title:||Senior Management - Big Box Retail|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000.00 per annum + super + site allowance|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Semb|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 09:17|
Senior Manager - Big Box Retail
- Large scope role within iconic Australian company!
- Fantastic benefits with family-first culture!
- Challenge yourself, while delivering key results!
About the Company and Culture
Be a part of the Senior Leadership team to motivate, inspire and help drive this high performing big box retailer! This role is to lead a team of leaders to deliver on company results, with an engaged focus on customer service, sales, and staff development. Family like team environment, with a commitment on personal and professional growth. Previous or current experience in a multi-site role or store manager big box retail is required. Having a background in fashion, apparel, cosmetics, or similar specialty retail experience is a plus!
About The Role
- Ownership of all operational aspects of the business
- Empower team to deliver customer service experiences
- Lead team of managers to deliver company results
- Ability to drive profitable sales and make key business decisions
- Large scale team management for performance improvement
- Roster requires working every other weekend and some nights
A Successful Candidate
- Results driven - in both sales and service
- Strong retail acumen - ability to positively influence business
- Proven capability to deliver results in fast paced environment
- Demonstrated capability to lead large scale teams
- Ability to drive culture of high performance
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary package + site allowance
- Product discounts across a wide range of categories
- Experience with an industry leader
- Career development and succession plan
- Great family-like culture with team
To apply, please use the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Semb on 0450 221 655 quoting reference #8336.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's