Senior Manager eCommerce
|Job Title:||Senior Manager eCommerce|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019 11:33|
Senior eCommerce Lead
As the Senior eCommerce Manager, focusing on the planning, forecasting, and execution of sales strategies, alongside customer acquisition, to successfully drive revenue and growth. Ultimately being responsible for ensuring the platform is configured to the current/future needs of the business & the end-users. You will assist in developing annual e-Commerce strategies in conjunction with the overall business strategy of the company.
Work closely with the General Managers in the business to ensure smooth end to end operation of the online channel, driving sales, growth and best practice across the business for e-commerce.
You will grow and execute the eCommerce technology strategy, ensuring outstanding software delivery to the business functions and customers.
- Full trade responsibility for the multiple eCommerce business, driving FY forecasted revenue above budget.
- Ensure all major brand & social campaigns are represented and supported online (with a focus on ROI / conversion)
- Ensure all seasonal product ranges are delivered in full and on time
- On-site merchandising & search optimization
- Developing, leading and executing the Divisional Ecommerce Strategy that facilitates the growth of an online business that maximise online sales, ROI, customer satisfaction whilst controlling expense, costs and margin.
- Drive growth across digital channels to maximize market share and increase online sales
- Optimize and deliver Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and User Experience (UX) strategy to ensure best eCommerce practice for the end to end customer journey and shopping experience online;
- Ensure the customer experience is technically flawless to drive incremental sales.
- Ownership and accountability for the end to end project lifecycle for the brands eCommerce projects; Site testing and technical analysis of e-commerce platforms
- Deliver important consumer insights back to the wider business, working to identify key purchasing behaviours and milestones in the customer lifecycle, as well as important market trends
- Ensure the brand is a market leader from an e-commerce perspective, maintaining a best practice and eCommerce platforms that deliver a key brand message
This position requires an applicant with skills in:
- At least 4+ years' experience in an eCommerce senior leadership role
- Demonstrated success in delivering online sales growth
- Site development, technical and aesthetic expertise
- Experience in international eCommerce highly regarded.
- A strong passion for technology whilst understanding the commercial drivers of a large Omni-channel trading organization;
- Superior analytical performance and optimization understanding which drives online channel sales growth and in-store performance;
- Demonstrated experience in developing online strategy and development road maps.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of eCommerce Platforms and common eCommerce plugins.
- Interpret weekly and site KPIs and know what actions to take after that.
- Fulfillment strategies, analytical and numerate skills
- Be forward-thinking, working on present-day strategy as well as preparing for the rapidly evolving future of eCommerce.
- Excellent communication skills and a wiliness to engage effectively across the business.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal firstname.lastname@example.org
For further opportunities please see our website www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's