Senior Merchandise Planner
|Job Title:||Senior Merchandise Planner|
|Location:||Northern Beaches, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Josie Francis|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2018 10:48|
Senior Merchandise Planner - Australian fashion leader
- Merchandise Planner role with respected Australian fashion brand
- Are you a Merchandise Planner who likes to drive change?
- Get creative and have fun!
Part of an established Australian retail group, this exciting women's fashion brand are a true market leader. This brand has fabulous, up to the minute style, & they are looking for an exceptional Merchandise Planner who wants be part of their fun and dynamic team! With over 150 stores, a strong online business and plans to embark on growth now is the time to come on board.
- Prepare and manage the brand's Retail Sales Budget, Stock Levels, OTB and GP.
- Financial planning, forecasting, analysis, strategic review and maintenance of merchandise OTB.
- Overseeing daily stock management of allocations, consolidations & replenishment to all stores.
- In conjunction with other functional leads implement marketing and promotional strategies to optimise sales performance.
- Plan accounts to ensure orders, model levels and end of season rotations are all in line with brand OTB, sales budgets, stock targets and rotation KPI's.
- Review store performance analysis, store grading and model stock.
- Analyse store performance and ensure the allocation and replenishment is optimising sales and increasing stock productivity.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Successful career in a merchandise planning function in a fashion environment.
- Be a solution focused and collaborative planner.
- Computer literate with advanced excel skills.
- Ability to analyse, investigate and interpret financial data and information.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Please reply (email preferred to firstname.lastname@example.org) in confidence quoting reference #8099, initial enquiries to Josie Francis at email@example.com or on (02) 9023 1009.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's