Senior Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Turner|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 17:36|
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Retail, Fashion and Digital
- Established 20 years with a strong, successful Retail, Fashion & Digital client base
- Attractive base, open ended bonus, flexible hours and 9 additional leave days
- Friendly, Professional and Supportive culture, South Yarra office
TSHR, established 20 years ago, is a leading Recruitment and HR agency successfully working within the Retail, Fashion and more recently Digital markets.
Our long-established client base includes reputable, successful Australian and Internationally recognised Brands, Top 100 Companies and emerging fashion houses.
Our in-depth understanding of Retail, Fashion and Digital, ensures our Clients and Candidates trust our opinions and experience to deliver outstanding, quality results every time. We enjoy a well-deserved reputation for exceptional Client service and Candidate care.
With offices in Sydney and Melbourne, our high performing team enjoy a culture that is committed, supportive, passionate and enjoy working in a professional and fun environment.
To complement our fantastic Melbourne team, we are seeking an experienced Agency or Internal Senior Recruiter from within the Retail Fashion, Beauty, Apparel or Digital markets. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of end to end recruitment consulting, business development and account/relationship management:
In this 360 Senior Recruiter role you will:
- Manage and develop our existing client relationships and grow your own client portfolio
- Identify new business opportunities and nurture a candidate talent pool
- Provide excellent service delivery to both Clients and Candidates
To succeed in this role, you will be:
- Professional, motivated and sales driven with a minimum 2-3 years Agency or Internal Retail Recruitment experience
- Service driven, ensuring you provide premium Client and Candidate care
- A winner who is proud of your strong track record meeting and exceeding targets
- Proactive, adaptable and agile, able to respond with urgency
- Experienced in sourcing candidates via multiple channels
As a Company we offer:
- An extra 9 personal leave days per year, by offering a Personal day
- Generous base salary, great rewards and open-ended bonus structure
- Flexible hours that allows true work life balance
- An open, fun and sharing culture, where we celebrate each others success
- Career opportunity, including management and equity potential
If this opportunity and fantastic work environment inspires you, let's have a confidential chat.
Call Garry Connell on 02 9232 1710 or send your CV in WORD format to email@example.com referencing Melbourne Senior Recruitment Consultant.
All enquiries from competitor agencies are welcome and will remain in strict confidence.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's