SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
|Job Title:||SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Phoebe Carpender|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 16:45|
- Established 25 years - Martin Place office
- Our contacts - who's who of retail and fashion CEO's
- The jobs we placed last quarter - wide ranging from $60k to $800k
- We also have a thriving HR consultancy business who work internally with our clients.
- Recognise & reward performance, social culture, flexible working hours, Monthly RDO and an office dog
- All aspects of end-to end recruitment - connecting candidates with clients
- Understand clients needs and their retail/fashion business drivers
- Build talent banks with Bullhorn, LinkedIn Recruiter, Seek Premium Search and candidate referrals.
- Take pride in being the best in all aspects of the recruitment process - reference checking, advert writing, interviewing, searching, candidate & client management
Who are you:
- Experienced recruiter (agency or internal) or you may be in a sales role within wholesale or retail and have dealt with recruitment agencies on staffing needs
- Have success in a sales/retail/fashion environment and wanting a change - no weekends
- Results driven, outgoing, confident, well spoken, an achiever, who takes pride in what you do.
- Wanting a career and progression in recruitment and possible management
- Above industry average base salary, uncapped bonus to 45%, monthly & quarterly competitions.
- 30 leave days, paid maternity leave, flexible working hours,
- Modern Martin Place office, open plan working alongside Directors - 30 years industry experience
- Boutique Agency
- Fun team who enjoy what they do, and strive to deliver the best
Next step? Call Gai Scarlett on 02 8223 5333 or send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject matter 9264 Sydney Recruitment Consultant.
All enquiries from competitor agencies are welcome and will remain in strict confidence.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's