Senior Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Kerrie Connell|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2021 19:22|
Senior Recruitment Consultant Opportunity
*Established 26 years with a culture that is both customer and results focused but supports, recognises, and rewards the team.
* The right mix of autonomy, guidance & development with the technology & tools to succeed.
TSHR - Trak & Scarlett Human Resources - offers executive and middle management recruitment solutions as well as in- house HR Consulting advice to both large and small companies within the fashion, retail, beauty, luxury and consumer sectors. Recognised, for our depth of expertise and industry insight, we are proud of our long-standing relationships and contacts at CEO level, along with our reputation which is based on trust, efficiency, adding value, ethics, high standards and a quality approach. We work together as partners with both candidates and clients providing solutions rather than just placing jobs.
We cover all head office roles including Buying and Merchandising, Retail Operations, eCommerce, Digital, Marketing, Finance, Wholesale, Design and technical and HR as well as CEO and non-executive Director roles.
Based in The Tiffany building in the heart of Sydney, 2021 is shaping up as a year of growth and opportunity with many of our clients rebuilding their teams. We offer a rewarding position that combines your people-skills, sales and customer care expertise in an environment that combines results, fun, recognition, and financial incentives.
This is an autonomous role that will see you run your own desk, but with help and support, when needed, from all above and around you. While you will partner with some of our established key clients, a focus of your role will be to build your own loyal client base through networking and business development. You will work in an end-to-end capacity and have full accountability for your clients and candidates.
Ideally, you have:
· At least 2-4 years recruitment experience - those with more should also still apply. Exceptional achievers from within the fashion and retail industry will also be considered.
· Attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and professionalism.
· Strong interest in the eCommerce fashion and retail sector
· Proven experience working with targets and KPIs and customer-service.
· Enthusiasm, determination, and a desire to be the best - you are an achiever!
· Excellent organisational, negotiating and communication skills.
· Positive, can do attitude, outgoing personality, a love of people, - a natural networker.
What we offer in return:
· Enjoy your day working with a small, dedicated team of highly skilled and specialist recruiters who love fashion and retail and all that comes with it!
· Excellent base salary (negotiated on ability and experience) + super + highly attractive quarterly individual open ended commission structure, an annual team bonus and individual cash prizes.
· The right tools and technology to set you up for success - mobile, laptop, Bullhorn premium database, Herefish, Seek Talent Search and LinkedIn Recruiter.
· Flexible start and finish times and the ability to WFH a couple of days per week
· Training, support and working with our CEO - over 30 years executive recruitment experience and connected and respected at CEO and Director level.
· A culture that allows you the autonomy and freedom of running a 360 desk, but at the same time the processes, support, encouragement, and guidance when needed.
· An introduction to some of Australia's best-known retail, fashion, and beauty success stories.
If this sounds like you Please reply with a Word resume quoting job reference #9585 and your application will be directed to Kerrie Connell firstname.lastname@example.org Please note, only successful applicants will be notified.