Senior/Regional Manager needed for Big Box Retail in Fashion
|Job Title:||Senior/Regional Manager needed for Big Box Retail in Fashion|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000.00 per annum + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Semb|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2018 16:44|
Senior/Regional Manager Needed for Big Box Retail in Fashion
- Are you a dynamic people leader eager to join an iconic brand and industry leader?
- Do you have a proven track record for achieving KPI's? Take your skills to the next level!
- Passion for fashion and team success? Come join our friendly and team first culture!
As a retail icon in Australia, exciting opportunities exist for experienced and passionate retail Regional/Senior Store Managers to join this leading business, to help drive results - both in sales and customer service. They have streamlined their product offering to enhance value and quality to their customers. They are focused on providing their customers with a value-added shopping experience. With a strong shift toward enhancing team member performance and potential with a strong succession plan, the store looks better, team members are happier, and the customer is responding with positive results.
- Control multiple activities to successful outcomes within company deadlines
- Drive results, make decisions and engage your team to do the same
- Ability to mentor and develop your Direct Report Leaders in all aspects of store culture, customer service, merchandising, stock control, leadership, sales and OH&S.
The successful candidate should possess/be:
- MUST have fashion experience (could include men's, women's, kids or footwear)
- Proven retailer with a demonstrated track record for achieving KPI's
- Retail acumen and ability to analyse, identify, and make changes as required
- Strong ability to create and drive a culture of high performance across multiple channels
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary package
- Fantastic staff discounts on a wide product range
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Work with established large-format national brand
- Continuous training, support and professional development
- Great family-like culture with team with a focus on work/life balance
Previous experience in a high-volume retail environment along with fashion background is essential. To apply, please use the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Semb on 0450 221 655.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's