Social Media & Content Executive
|Job Title:||Social Media & Content Executive|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2021 15:27|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally, namely- Sephora, David Jones and Adore Beauty. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a Social Media & Content Executive that is aligned to the Brand Values. The role full time based in their office in Double Bay and close to public transport.
About the role
The Social Media & Content Executive is responsible for the day-to-day management and continuing growth of The Beauty Chef's online social media community across all international markets. The Social Media & Content Executive will also create content for the website including blog posts.
Duties & responsibilities
- Maintains a consistent social media personality and purpose in-line with The Beauty Chef's brand and positioning.
- Responsible for all of The Beauty Chef's social media content development, execution, scheduling and uploading.
- Develops engaging, innovative, forward thinking, inspiring, and creative ideas that will engage the online community.
- Performs day to day management and execution of social platforms including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Aligns social media posts with EDMs, blogs and marketing focus for the month.
- Utilises Instagram Stories, IGTV, Reels and other functionalities to showcase media coverage, repost customer images, share behind the scenes content and where possible develop educational content.
- Measures social media efforts and provides valuable insights to the marketing team.
- Identifies social media influencers and bloggers who can add value and reflect The Beauty Chef brand.
- Researches and builds relationships with social media influencers.
- Create 1 - 3 TBC blog posts per month.
- Responsible for building, scheduling and proofing of all TBC Blog content.
Skills & experience
- Degree qualification in Marketing or related discipline.
- Experience in a similar role - Social Media, Community Management, Communications
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of products, and the industry.
- Interest and/or experience in social media with a solid understanding of how to actively engage using social media platforms (i.e. Instagram, Facebook etc.)
- High attention to detail, time management and innovative
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive.
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers.
- Once a quarter the team do various team building activities such as, meditation classes and organic makeup classes.
- Generous product allowance.
We are PASSIONATE- Using our knowledge and insights to drive results
We are SUPPORTIVE- Encouraging personal and professional growth to set each other up for success
We are AUTHENTIC- Our care and consideration for our Brand as well as our team is genuine
The Beauty Chef is proud of their commitment to diversity and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants for jobs will be considered on their abilities and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, family or carer's responsibilities, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, national extraction, social origin or any other irrelevant distinction.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 0422 163 400.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's