Social Media Coordinator
|Job Title:||Social Media Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2021 14:23|
About The Client
The client is a leading Australian family owned beauty business. They are known for their high quality, affordability and efficacious skincare. Their products contain no parabens, sulphates or harsh chemicals and are never tested on animals.
The client has numerous beauty and fragrance brands under their name and are sold with leading partners such as Coles, Woolworths, MyChemist and Priceline Pharmacy.
About the role
The Social Media Coordinator role is new created due to rapid growth. The Social Media Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing Director to create all social media content and drive engagement.
The role is full time and based in the new offices just north of Melbourne CBD and close to public transport.
Duties & responsibilities
- Manages the brands social media channels (approximately 5 accounts)
- Maintains a consistent social media personality in line with the brand's positioning and guidelines.
- Responsible for all social media content creation, execution, scheduling and uploading.
- Develops a monthly social media calendar.
- Performs day to day management and execution of social platforms including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok and LinkedIn.
- Manages all community management and responds to customer engagement.
- Measures social media effectiveness.
- Report on Facebook and Instagram insights.
- Researches new social media trends and makes recommendations to the business.
Skills & experience
- 2 + years experience in a social media role, inhouse or agency.
- Interest and/or experience in social media with a solid understanding of how to actively engage using social media platforms (i.e. Instagram, Facebook etc.)
- Beginner to Intermediate level in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Basic to Intermediate level in Photography Photoshop and moving graphics such as gif creation, video creating and editing would be ideal, but not essential.
- Experience with photography and Canva highly regarded.
- Able to work outside of traditional business hours as required by the Company.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 61 422 163 400.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's