Our Clients, Launched in 2015 by a Mother & Daughter team, this Australian owned & Operated brand has experienced substantial growth in the last 12 months and is ready to take the next steps in cementing their place in the Australian Jewellery Industry. With a real focus on quality and accessible accessories and jewellery, this Dynamic, Fun & fast paced workplace awaits...
Social Media Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Attend events and produce live social media content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
Social Media Coordinator Qualifications / Skills:
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats, and HTML
- Excellent social listening skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong copy-writing and copy editing skills
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 2-3 years experience Social Marketing/marketing or content development
- Direct experience using social media management tools
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools a plus
To apply, please use the appropriate link quoting reference #.