Social Media Manager
|Job Title:||Social Media Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Goumal|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2020 09:09|
Our Client is a well-known fashion business known for their on-trend product, designing and producing high quality fashion pieces.
They are now looking to recruit a Social Media Manager. You will work closely with the Digital team. This person will work hand-in-hand with the eCommerce Manager, and Creative Director to drive Digital Channels. You will help develop and implement a content and digital plan across the company's social media channels. You will contribute to overall and promotional strategy, forward plan and oversee key social campaigns.
As the Social Media Manager you will need to be ahead of the curve with all the digital and social trends, have a proven understanding of the social media fashion landscape with your finger on the pulse to drive brand awareness, engagement and sales.
You will be the brand voice, so you must be confident, full of creative ideas. The role is responsible for the day-to-day running of various social platforms as well as acting as the social media personality for their Iconic brand.
Producing engaging content and improving response rate and ensure customers are given the full branded experience through all social channels.
- Plan, create and execute social media campaigns in line with the digital marketing strategy
- Monitor optimise and report on all social media campaigns
- Set and execute the overall business Social Media strategy in line with the brand aesthetic for all social media channels including - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, TikTok and YouTube.
- Collaborator and work closely with influencers and PR agencies to generate social media content
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends, tools and, best practices
- Assist in advert and campaign planning across all paid social channels.
- Managing integrated digital campaigns across paid, owned and earned media
- Writing content for landing pages, emails, web copy, banners, social posts and blogs
- Building content calendars to meet integrated social, digital and print campaigns
- Writing SEO friendly copy, along with strategic content to meet the marketing plan
- Coordinate and deliver follower acquisition activities, promotions and competitions.
- Championing all community management for the brand, driving community and customer engagement.
- Manage brand partnerships to generate content, increase traffic, database revenue and engagement, brand awareness through all channels.
- Manage all social media content from running photoshoots and requirements, as well as video content. Coming up with ideas strategy and inspiration behind photo / video content strategy for social channels
- Measure ROI and report weekly, monthly and on a campaign basis for all paid channels.
- Ensure social feeds are elevated, curated, reflecting the brands unique DNA.
- Measure ROI and effectiveness of all social media campaigns and produce reporting across all channels
What you will need:
- 3-4 years' experience in a similar role for a fashion business as well as a degree in Marketing/Communications/Business
- Proven digital marketing, social media and content strategy experience.
- An exceptional understanding of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Working knowledge of Facebook Business and other social media platforms to extract insight and data
- Strong Enthusiasm for creating images, video, and posts. Photography, video editing & writing skills is a plus.
- Understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign is ideal
- Strong analytical grasp and understanding of media metrics
- Strong customer service skills and understanding of the online shopping environment
- Proven communication skills and strong copywriting skills
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's