Social Media & Content Executive
|Job Title:||Social Media & Content Executive|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2021 08:37|
About The Healthy Chef
The Healthy Chef was founded by Teresa and Paul Cutter with the products specifically designed to be as pure as nature intended. The Healthy Chef starts with the highest quality raw ingredients with all products cold processed to preserve protein structure, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Purity is key, and the entire range is free from chemicals, preservatives, fillers, artificial sweeteners, gums, sugar, vegetable oils, GMO and soy.
The Healthy Chef are a proudly Australian owned and run company with a deep commitment to developing premium wholefood products and recipes for the global community. The Healthy Chef practices corporate social responsibility and are conscious of the impact they have on all aspects of society.
The Healthy Chef office is based in Surry Hills close to public transport.
About the role
The Social Media + Content Producer will be responsible for creating engaging social media content and manage The Healthy Chef's social media channels across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and more. In addition the role will be responsible for creating engaging written content such as blog posts, EDMs and assist with visual content creation.
This is a full time role based in their Surry Hills office. Please note this role may require you to work the occasional weekend and evenings for events and expos.
Duties & responsibilities
- Create and execute content calendar under the direction of the Marketing + PR Director.
- Create relevant, original, high-quality social media content.
- Write and edit engaging website, blog and product content.
- Create, segment and schedule weekly EDMs.
- Assist with photo and video shoots.
- Maintain asset library in line with company guidelines.
- Liaise with digital agencies on campaigns.
- Assist with website management eg. update content and images.
- Create engaging social media content at various events.
- Continually monitor, analyse, and report the Company's social media engagement and other key digital communications metrics.
- Editing cooking and social media videos.
- Ad hoc tasks as directed by the Marketing + PR Director
Skills & experience
- Degree qualification in Marketing or related discipline.
- Experience in a similar role - Social Media, Community Management, Communications
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of products, and the industry.
- High attention to detail, time management and innovative
- Intermediate to Advanced Adobe Photoshop skills.
- Experience in Shopify highly regarded.
- Current drivers licence would be beneficial however not essential.
- Experience with editing software packages such as Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro or DaVinci.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 0422 163 400.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's