State Manager - NSW
|Job Title:||State Manager - NSW|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$180000 - AU$200000 per annum + Super + Bonus + Car Allowance|
|Start Date:||August 2017|
|Contact Name:||James Laing|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2018 13:23|
Our client has a vision to provide the best service to everybody. They are leading the way in new products and technology and their people are the lifeblood of the business. Committed to helping their valued team members reach their full potential, they invest heavily in development and rewards.
Due to continued success, they aim to secure a State Manager for NSW to continue the growth and profitability of the business.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director of Retail, you will be accountable for the overall performance of the business and to ensure market share continues to grow while maximising sales and the profitability of NSW. You will lead and develop a talented team of Regional Managers as they support the store network. Working collaboratively with the Retail Managers within each franchise business, encouraging their teams to deliver on short and long term strategies.
You will create and be accountable for, the businesses plan that drives strategy forward to grow market-share in NSW and achieve KPI targets. Lead and inspire your Regional Managers and take accountability for the support and development of their teams. You will also work with the broader business teams to influence and develop strategic planning.
- Significant experience in Retail Operations at a State Manager or National Operations Manager level, with a National company.
- Experience managing a franchisee business model through building relationships and strong partnerships.
- Leadership of specialist sales teams including Regional and Area Managers essential.
- Experience in the management and implementation of company-wide initiatives as well as exposure to building strategic business plans is highly desirable.
- Ability to develop strong teams and creating career succession plans.
- Desirable experience within Food, Consumer Electronics, Optical or FMCG.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary and eligibility for bonus scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunity for further advancement
- Product discounts and other benefits
To hear more about this amazing opportunity please call Kathleen McGrath on 02 9023 1005 for a confidential conversation quoting job TSHR 8269 or follow the link and apply with your WORD doc CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's