State Manager - NSW
|Job Title:||State Manager - NSW|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$180000 - AU$200000 per annum + Super + Bonus + Car Allowance|
|Contact Name:||James Laing|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2018 16:00|
My client has a vision to provide the best service to everybody.They are leading the way in new products and technology. Their people are the lifeblood of our business, and that's why they are committed to helping their valued team members reach their full potential by investing in their development and rewarding their commitment.
Due to continued success they are on the look out for a State Manager to take control of NSW and help continue the growth and profitability of the business.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director of Retail you will be accountable the overall performance of the business and to ensure market share continues to grow while maximising sales and profitability of NSW. You will lead and develop a talented team of regional managers that continue to support the store network. Working collaboratively with the retail managers and team to deliver short and long term strategy.
You will be accountable for and creating the businesses plan that drives strategy forward, ensure the state is continually growing market share while achieving KPI targets. Lead and inspire your team and take accountability for the support and development of their teams. Work with the broader business teams to influence and development.
- Significant experience in retail operations at a State Manager/ National Operations Manager level, with a national company.
- Experience managing a franchisee environment and leading senior management teams will be highly regarded.
- Experience in managing the implementation of company-wide initiatives as well as some exposure to building strategic business plans is highly desirable
- Ability to help develop your team while creating succession plans
- Desirable experience within food/ electronics/ optical or FMCG
What's On Offer
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunity for further advancement
- Product discounts and other benefits
To hear more about this amazing opportunity please call James Laing on 02 9023 1011 for a confidential chat today or follow the links to apply!!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's