|Job Title:||Store Director|
|Location:||Sydney Airport, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Cindy Chen|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2022 09:47|
About the Client
Our client is a renowned global brand focusing on luxury fashion and accessories. As seen on global stars, this brand's signature look embodies creativity, tradition, and beauty. They are currently looking for an experienced Store Director to join their upcoming boutique in Sydney International Airport.
The client is looking for a strong customer-centric manager to join their luxury stores, guiding the team to ensure all clients have an outstanding in-store experience. You will be reporting into the National Manager and HR to assist in monthly reports.
The ideal candidate is passionate about luxury fashion, with vast knowledge in this area to help leverage the brand perspective. You will be responsible for ensuring the store is up to standards and overlook store staff to guide and assist in creating the luxury experience to clients. This is a great opportunity to work for a brand with amazing culture and for those who have a passion for luxury and the fashion world.
- Responsible for ensuring the team meets store targets through exceptional customer service and maximising KPIs
- Coach and mentor the team, ensuring that proper training is provided and policies and guidelines are followed
- Report store targets and achievements and audit of stock
- Ensure proper visual merchandising is maintained in store and is up to date with the latest items
- Create a positive team environment and encourage collaboration amongst staff for the perfect in-store experience
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a managerial role within the luxury retail industry
- Proven ability to train and guide staff to meet store KPIs and ensure exceptional customer service
- Strong leadership skills with ambition to drive and achieve expectations of the business
- Previous experience working in the Airport is a plus but not essential
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply, click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org