|Job Title:||Store Manager|
|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Goumal|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2022 14:40|
Store Manager - Melbourne
About the Client
Our client is a renowned Australian brand focusing on women's apparel. The brand's ethos accentuates an urban romantic vibe, with emphasis on sustainability and mindfully made pieces. They are currently seeking Store Managers to join their concession store in Melbourne CBD.
The client is looking for a strong customer-centric manager to join their store, guiding and supporting the team to ensure all clients have an outstanding in-store experience. You will be reporting into the State Manager and National Manager to assist in monthly reports.
The ideal candidate is passionate about fashion, with vast knowledge in this area to help leverage the brand perspective. You will be responsible for ensuring the store is up to standards and overlook store staff to guide and assist in creating the perfect experience to clients. Outstanding customer service skills is a must! If you are looking to join the high-end fashion retail industry, then this is the role for you!
- Achieve store targets through exceptional customer service and maximising KPIs
- Coach and mentor the team, ensuring that proper training is provided
- Report store targets and achievements and audit of stock
- Ensure proper visual merchandising is maintained in store and is up to date with the latest items
- Create a positive team environment and encourage collaboration amongst staff for the perfect in-store experience
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a managerial role within the fashion retail industry is a plus but not essential
- Strong sales skills, with proven ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Proven ability to train and guide staff to meet store KPIs and ensure exceptional customer service
- Strong leadership skills with ambition to drive and achieve expectations of the business
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply, click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's