|Job Title:||Store Manager|
|Location:||Hurstville, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$60000 per annum + Super + Bonus + Commission|
|Contact Name:||Brittany Magson|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2018 16:01|
- Competitive Bonus scheme
- Commission - Earn BIG $$$
- Career Growth & Progression
The client's stores have been inspiring discovery of our unique and wonderful land since 1991. The stores offer a wide selection of educational and entertaining science and nature-based games and toys, a high-quality range of telescopes, weather stations and binoculars, as well as all the essentials for your next adventure.
We are seeking a Confident & Energetic Store Manager for our Hurstville Store.
The right candidate will be responsible for:
- Proven experience in Performance Management
- Training and Development of Team
- Driving sales targets/KPI's within stores.
- Operationally savvy
- Visual Merchandising Skills (Maintaining standards and expectations)
- "Lead from the Front" Attitude.
What we need you to have:
- Minimum 2-3 year's experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated skill in performance management, training and development.
- Operational savvy, proven sales results and hitting KPI targets.
- High-level communication skills.
- A passion for retail and the customer experience.
- Exceptional time management and a focus on store sales performance.
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive Bonus scheme based on store performance.
- Career Growth & Progression across two brands
- Commission - Earn BIG $$$ based on YOUR individual performance.
- AMAZING - Discount across both brands!
Our brand supports creating an Energetic, Fun and Educational environment for both staff and customers. We want our team to feel successful, appreciated and enjoy coming to work every day. Providing training, Performance management & Development plans for each team member and ongoing support from ALL management.
Are you an experienced Retail Manager with a PASSION for Customer Service? Apply now!! To be a part of a leading, fast paced retailer and grow your career with a Globally recognised brand!
Please feel free to call Brittany Magson on 0414 161 779, if you have further questions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's