|Job Title:||Store Manager|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + super + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Semb|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 09:30|
Flagship Store Manager
- Join the fashion world, with a trendy industry leader
- Continue to develop your skills and progress your career
- Earn great bonus + staff discounts for your family
About the Brand and Culture
Fashion Power-House Women's Brand, who have been styling Australian women for over the last 20 years with the latest trends and styles straight from the catwalks. They then launched a second vertical within Kids and Youth Fashion 15 years ago and the business has been booming ever since!
This brand supports all levels of management in creating an Energetic, Fun and High Performing environment. They want their team to be confident, successful, feel appreciated and enjoy coming to work every day. A full training program is provided to set you up for success, as well as learning and development opportunities for you to maximise your potential.
About the Role
- Drive sales Targets/KPI's within store
- Training and Development of Team
- Proven experience in Performance Management
- Ability to execute and maintain Visual Merchandising standards
About a Successful Candidate
- "Lead from the Front" Attitude
- Minimum 2-3yrs in Retail Management, preferably within Fashion
- Passion for Fashion, Retail, and delivering on the Customer Experience
- Exceptional Time Management and a focus on Store Sales Performance
- Effective Communication Skills across multiple levels
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary + Super + Bonus scheme
- Career Growth & Progression within FASHION!
- Fabulous Products and Discounts for Women and Kids clothing
To apply, please use the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Semb on 0450 221 655 quoting reference #8508.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's