Store Manager & Assistant Manager - LUXURY FASHION
|Job Title:||Store Manager & Assistant Manager - LUXURY FASHION|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||commission, bonus, clothing, discounts|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Turner|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2018 16:34|
Our client is recruiting for a Store Manager and Assistant Manager for their BRAND NEW Sydney Boutique. This brand is renowned for their luxury ready-to-wear, leather goods, footwear and accessories.
This person must live and breathe the World of luxury, you must be up to date with current season trends, possess a strong sense of personal style and have a genuine passion for fashion. With plenty of growth approaching, it is an exciting time to enter this business!
- Managing, motivating and leading the team to achieve KPI's, sales targets and an exceptional customer experience
- Effectively managing all retail operations within a retail store environment
- Conducting staff training & coaching to drive KPI performance
- Maintaining visual merchandising and store presentation to company standards
- Building and developing relationships with clients
- Retail experience as a manager
- MUST have fashion retail experience
- Proven ability to exceed set budgets & KPI's
- A positive and engaging personality with the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Effective time management with excellent people management skills
- Customer service focused with a sharp eye for store presentation
- A competitive base salary
- Quarterly commission structure
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Generous clothing allowance
- Amazing discounts!
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply using the appropriate link or call Sophie Turner at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1007 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's