Store Manager - Castle Hill
|Job Title:||Store Manager - Castle Hill|
|Location:||Castle Hill, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$55000 per annum + Super + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Brittany Magson|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2018 15:00|
- Outstanding training and development program.
- Offer career growth and progression.
- Fabulous Product + Fabulous Discount!!
Our client is a Family Owned Business who proud themselves on delivering exceptional service instore since 1912. Providing high quality product which is beautiful, fashion forward and compliments every customers style and inner fashionista. A nationally success footwear brand with over 500 stores across Australia and New Zealand.
The right candidate will be responsible for:
- Proven experience in Performance Management
- Training and Development of Team
- Driving sales targets/KPI's within stores.
- Operationally savvy
- Visual Merchandising Skills (Maintaining standards and expectations)
- "Lead from the Front" Attitude.
What we need you to have:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role with a high turnover retailer
- Demonstrated skill in performance management, training and development
- Operational savvy, proven sales results and hitting KPI targets.
- High-level communication skills
- A passion for retail and the customer experience
- Exceptional time management and a focus on store sales performance
Are you an experienced Store Manager with a PASSION for Retail? Apply now!!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's