Store Manager - Designer Label
|Job Title:||Store Manager - Designer Label|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Colette Wilsher|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 10:45|
- FASHION LUXURY
- TOP SALARY & BENEFITS
- FASHION DEGREE QUALIFIED or GARMENT FITTING experience (Bespoke, Bridal or other)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established Australian Designer Brand with a strong and feminine aesthetic and a loyal and diverse following - offering simplicity, elegance and timelessness.
The brands focus is on style and confidence and is renowned for its signature structure, flattering cuts and versatility. Garments may also be customised to the individual with bespoke design & custom fit options to suit each client's unique requirements and taste.
While available internationally, all garments are proudly made in Australia and accredited with Ethical Clothing Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working closely with high profile clients - you'll be a focused and detailed STORE MANAGER with experience managing a top-level retail store in a high end / luxury environment, where BESPOKE and CUSTOM FITTING with clients is of utmost importance.
Working closely with clients on style selection and coordinating garment fittings will be key aspects of your role. Therefore we are looking for a retail store manager who has this experience and is looking to combine their Retail & garment knowledge to grow the business. You will be the link between the customer and head office so strong communication, professional and personal skills in this speciality area are a must.
The role will see you liaising with a small team, including in-house Pattern-maker / Garment fit specialist, CEO & Director and your clients will include celebrities and high profile business professionals.
Reporting to the CEO your key responsibilities will include;
- Managing the financial performance and operations of the CBD flagship store
- Oversee online operations including dispatch of international and domestic orders and returns
- CRM development and management and building relationships with new customers and long-term clients
- High customer service standards
- Applying your fashion, styling and technical experience daily in store and liaising with the studio regarding client orders, deliveries and stock,
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience working for a high-profile quality fashion brand as well as retail management experience
- Proven sales results including securing new business
- Bespoke garment fitting or tailoring experience an advantage (to take measurements for minor alterations, hems, sleeve lengths etc)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised with a great attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- A competitive annual salary
- Significant commissions for achievement of sales results and KPIS
- Generous merchandise allowance
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- High profile flagship store environment
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Store Manager with great personal skills and a strong understanding of fashion to join an exciting Luxury Australian Brand - SYDNEY CBD
HOW TO APPLY
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application
click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Colette Wilsher.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please call Colette on 02) 82235320
For further opportunities please see our website: www.tshr.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant GM Store Manager - Premium Retail
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Up to AU$120000.00 per annum + super + performance bonus
Store Manager - Premium Luxury Accessories
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
Up to AU$55000 per annum + super, commission, products, discounts
Miranda, New South Wales
AU$55000 - AU$60000 per annum + Super + Bonus
SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + Bonus