Store Manager - Luxury Women's Fashion
|Job Title:||Store Manager - Luxury Women's Fashion|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$65000 per annum + bonuses, clothing allowance, discounts|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Turner|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2018 17:00|
Seeking a Store Manager for a leading high-end fashion label, this brand is known for their elegant and simple designs. With plenty of growth approaching, it is an exciting time to enter the business!
You will possess a strong sense of personal style and genuine passion for premium/luxury fashion.
- Managing, motivating and leading the team to achieve KPI's, sales targets and an exceptional customer experience
- Effectively managing all retail operations within a retail store environment
- Conducting staff training & coaching to drive KPI performance
- Maintaining visual merchandising and store presentation to company standards
- Building and developing relationships with clients
- Retail experience as a manager, MUST have fashion retail experience
- Proven ability to exceed set budgets & KPI's
- A positive and engaging personality with the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Effective time management with excellent people management skills
- Customer service focused with a sharp eye for store presentation
- A competitive basic salary
- Generous clothing allowance
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Genuine progression opportunities
- Warm company culture
This role would be perfect for a fashion focused manager wanting to make their mark in fashion history!
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply using the appropriate link or call Sophie Turner at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1007 / email@example.com for a confidential conversation.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's