Store Manager - Luxury Fashion Accessories
|Job Title:||Store Manager - Luxury Fashion Accessories|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$60000 per annum + super + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Semb|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 11:00|
- Great opportunity for Store Manager or Experienced ASM
- Fantastic Training + Development Tools At Hand
- Achievable Monthly Cash Bonus Structure
About the Company
Our client is an Australian-based company renowned for their handbags, wallets, accessories, and jewellery. They are a client-first brand, ensuring an outstanding experience for their loyal customer base. This position is a Store Manager role running one of their boutique locations, with a vision to coach and develop for further opportunities.
About the Role
- Responsible for full store performance, including:
- delivering on KPI's
- Visual merchandising
- Training and development
- Performance coaching
- Recruitment and hiring.
- This company has a loyal customer base, and you will be key in maintaining, growing, and developing both current and new relationships.
A Successful Candidate
- Strong leader in their ability to lead team and deliver sales
- Ensuring budgets and KPI's are met thru training and development
- Have a sharp eye for store presentation
- Customer service focused approach
- Great time management ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What's in it for you?
- A competitive base salary
- Incentive programs including commission
- Generous product allowance + discounts
- Hands-on development for career progression
To apply, please use the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Semb on 0450 221 655 quoting reference #8578.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's