Assistant Store Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Store Manager|
|Location:||Perth, Western Australia|
|Contact Name:||Vanessa Brennan|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2020 12:55|
We are seeking an Assistant Store Manager who will spoil our customers and lead a passionate team.
You will be responsible for:
- Motivating, inspiring and energising your team through leading by example to go above and beyond for all our customers
- Identifying individual training needs and supporting the development of team members
- Ensuring that the store runs smoothly and efficiently and achieves set targets
- Effectively manage stock to proactively achieve waste, yield and stock take
- Developing opportunities to maximise transactions and sales
Who you are:
- A go-getter with previous retail management experience
- A confident people manager
- A leader with exceptional communication skills
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic individual
- A passionate customer service pro who loves creating memorable customer experiences
Our passion for our product, and the connection it inspires is the very heart of our brand and it leads us as we endeavour to surprise, excite and delight our customers.
We offer competitive salary packages but also a warm and supportive culture that wants to see you grow and succeed. Working in a beautiful environment, you will love going into work every day.
Oh! And did we mention the generous discounts?
If this sounds like your next challenge, apply now!
Please note, only successful candidates will be notified. All candidate applications received by TSHR are treated with strict confidence.
HOW TO APPLY
Please note, only those applicants (Permanent Residents or candidates with applicable Visas) with the relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
APPLY NOW by attaching a Word doc. resume, your application will be directed to Vanessa Brennan.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's