Store Manager - Premium Fashion Apparel
|Job Title:||Store Manager - Premium Fashion Apparel|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$59999 per annum + super + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Semb|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 11:39|
- Experienced Retailer for premium fashion brand!
- High performing store with incredible development opportunities!
- 12-month maternity leave contract
About the Company
This Store Manager role is with a fashion Women's + Youth powerhouse. Their focus is on leading and driving a high-performing team, to deliver on sales and service targets. Full training is provided to ensure a successful onboarding. This role is a 12-month maternity leave contract.
Previous or current experience in a store management role is required. A background within Fashion, Apparel, or Cosmetics is a PLUS!
About the Role
- Drive sales to achieve KPI targets
- Train, coach, and develop team
- Maintain Visual Merchandising standards
- Full control of operational performance
About a Successful Candidate
- "Lead from the Front" Attitude
- Previous management experience, preferably within fashion
- Engaged focus on store sales performance
- Effective communication skills across multiple levels
What's in it for you?
- COMPETITIVE salary + super + bonus
- FANTASTIC career growth & progression
- OUTSTANDING training & development
- INCREDIBLE product discount for your family & friends!
To apply, please use the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Semb on 0450 221 655 or quoting reference #8578.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's