|Job Title:||Store Manager|
|Location:||Northern Beaches, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$55000 per annum + super, commission, products, discounts|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Turner|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 15:59|
Our client is recruiting for a Boutique Manager for their Macquarie and Chatswood Boutique.
This Australian lifestyle brand is renowned for their luxury handbags and accessories.
- Managing, motivating and leading the team to achieve KPI's, sales targets and an exceptional customer experience
- Effectively managing all retail operations within a retail store environment
- Conducting staff training & coaching to drive KPI performance
- Maintaining visual merchandising and store presentation to company standards
- Building and developing relationships with clients
- Retail experience as a manager, fashion is ideal but not essential
- Proven ability to exceed set budgets & KPI's
- A positive and engaging personality with the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Effective time management with excellent people management skills
- Customer service focused with a sharp eye for store presentation
- A competitive base salary
- Incentive programs including commission
- Generous product allowance
- Amazing awards, prizes and discounts!
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply using the appropriate link or call Sophie Turner at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1007 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's